- Article 1 (Consent to Terms)
If a User is a minor, he/she should use the Service upon obtaining consent of a parent or any other legal representative.
- Article 2 (Handling of Information)
When providing the Company with the information on a User for using the Service, the User must provide true, accurate and complete information.
- Article 3 (Prohibitions)
The User may not do any of the following while using the service and warrants not to do any of the following:
- Act of violating laws/regulations, ruling, decision or order of a court, or legally binding administrative action;
- Act of violating the right of the Company or third party (broadly including copyright, trademark right, patent right or any other intellectual property right, non-discredit right, right to privacy, and any other legal or contractual right);
- Act of impersonating the Company or third party or intentionally spreading false information;
- Act of using the Service for profit without obtaining prior consent of the Company,
act that is deemed mainly for the purpose of wishing to meet and associate with a person of opposite sex or the like, and any other act of using the Service for any other purpose than those that are planned for the Service;
- Act of giving profits or any other favor to anti-social forces;
- Act of soliciting to conduct religious activities or join a religious group;
- Act of gathering, disclosing or providing, without consent, third party’s private information, registration information, use-history information or the like;
- Act of impeding, or posing a problem to, the operation of the Service by the Company or use of the Service by other Users;
- Act of supporting or encouraging an act that falls under any of 1 through 8 above; or,
- Any other act that is judged inappropriate by the Company.
- Article 4 (Handling of Content)
Any User may not use the Content beyond the modes of use obviously planned for the Service (including such act as reproduction, transmission, reprint and alteration); provided, however, that it shall not apply in the case where prior consent of the Company has been obtained.
- Article 5 (Indemnification to the Company)
- Article 6 (Provision, No Guarantee, Change and Discontinuation of the Service)
When using the Service, a User must provide the required personal computer, mobile phone handset, communication equipment, operation system, communication means, electric power or the like at the User’s own expense and responsibility.
The Company may post in the Service ads of the Company or third party.
When judged necessary by the Company, the Company may, without making prior notice to the Users and at any time, change the contents of the Service in whole or part, or discontinue the provision of the Service.
The Company does not guarantee that the Service (including the Content) does not contain any virtual or legal defect (including, but not limited to, safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, compatibility with specific purposes, security-related defect, error and bug, and infringement of rights). The Company is not liable for eliminating such defect and providing the Service for the Users.
- Article 7 (Exemption of Company’s Obligations)
The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for the loss that stemmed from a special circumstances (including the case where the Company or the User foresaw or was able to foresee the loss), out of the losses the User suffered due to default or illegal act caused by negligence of the Company (excluding gross negligence; the same hereinafter in this paragraph). Furthermore, for the losses the User suffered due to default or illegal act caused by negligence of the Company, the upper limit amount of damages shall be charged as the amount of the line fee which was incurred in the month in which such User suffered such loss while using the service.
- Article 8 (Method of Notice or Communication)
Notice or communication from the Company to the User concerning the Service shall be made by posting in an appropriate section of the website run by the Company or any other method that is judged appropriate by the Company.
Notice or communication from the User to the Company concerning the Service shall be made by sending the inquiry form that is made available in an appropriate section of the website run by the Company or any other method specified by the Company.
- Article 11 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)